Monday, February 22, 2010

CLT Visit

The Center for Learning and Technology (CLT) was filled with a variety of resources available to students. I had personally never been to the CLT before this visit and was quite impressed by their facilities. I was glad to see that they have both Macs and PCs available. Though I personally can use both fairly proficiently, it is nice that if you prefer one type of computer over the other you can have a choice. I also liked the way the CLT was organized. The computers were divided up into sections depending on the software that was on them, such as a graphic design section. I was surprised that they had so many other types of equipment for sound recording and such. The presentation room was also extremely nice. I am looking forward to utilizing the graphic design area for our class. Also it is nice to have a group of technicians to help out if I have problems with any of the programs or computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment