Monday, April 5, 2010

Presentation Favorites

One of my favorite presentations was Erin Dooley's presentation about Tiger TV. I just loved how she was able to personalize the presentation by making it about a Trinity-created institution. Though I had absolutely no interest in television and news at all, i was very intrigued and impressed by the Tiger TV technology. I especially liked the use of pictures from the Tiger TV website. Erin was also every enthusiastic about her choice, making what would've been a somewhat-boring presentation to me (career- and interest-wise) into something fascinating to learn about. I actually never knew Tiger TV was on cable, which is pretty awesome, or that it was so easy to become involved in the network.

Another presentation is was very fond of was Taylor Stratton's presentation about being an ophthalmologist. I was most impressed by the high quality pictures and the extremely professional layout design. The requirements and other information were also excellent and very detailed. The video at the end showing the animation of a part of an eye surgery was captivating, and helped to show some of the general jobs of an ophthalmologist. Though I have no interest in the medical field, I still found Taylor's presentation to be very engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment